ALLDATA Online
Oscar DeLong
2009-01-08 15:56:42 UTC
Does anyone have a working configuration for ALLDATA Online. We seem to
be experiencing trouble with off campus access to this particular
database and cannot figure out what the problem is. Here is our current
configuration please tell me if you see any glaring mistakes.

Title ALLDATA Online

URL http://library.alldatapro.com/

Domain library.alldatapro.com

Domain library.alldata.com

Domain alldatapro.com

Domain alldata.com

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Oscar

Oscar DeLong

Access Services/Reference Librarian

Ottenheimer Library

Pulaski Technical College

3000 West Scenic Drive

North Little Rock, AR 72118

(501) 812-2718

***@pulaskitech.edu <mailto:***@pulaskitech.edu>

---
You are currently subscribed to ezproxy as: gee-***@m.gmane.org..
Wilfred Drew
2009-01-08 16:21:19 UTC
When I worked at Morrisville College we always had problems with Alldata. They would not allow us to give off campus access. You may be violating your licensing agreement with them. They were also always changing URLs.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
[...]

You are currently subscribed to ezproxy as: ***@tc3.edu..